XDA-forums original Archidroid thread for Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300): [ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod] [Linaro 4.9] [Excellent] [06/09/14] ArchiDroid V2.5.3
Currently the stable version is version 2.3.5, and I wanted to go with the 3.0.1 experimental version, and here’s how to do just that:
1. Go to the Archidroid’s github repository: i9300-cm-experimental
2. And download the repository zip: direct download zip of i9300-cm-experimental
3. After the download is finished, unzip the archive.
4. Download 7zip from here: 7zip.org
5. After you’ve extracted the i9300-cm-experimental zip archive, go into the directory, select everything (Ctrl+A shortcut) and right click and select 7zip > Add to archive… and select Compression Level: Fastest and the Compression method: Deflate and click ok. Continue reading